Introduction of Oxuba Capsule
Oxuba Capsule is a pain reliever and anti-inflammatory drug. It is used to treat pain caused by osteoarthritis in adults. Osteoarthritis is the most common form of arthritis that affects joints in the hands, knees, hips, and spine. It causes stiffness, pain, and swelling that impair your ability to perform everyday tasks. Oxuba Capsule contains oxaceprol as an active substance that works to reduce pain, redness, and swelling in your joints. This capsule should be taken at the same time each day for maximum benefit. Take this medicine at the correct dose and time recommended by our doctor. Do no longer prevent taking this medicine on your own.
Uses of Capsule (Oxaceprol)
- Capsule is used for the treatment of ache resulting from osteoarthritis in adults.
Directions for Use
- • Take this medication whole with plenty of water.
- • Always take this medicinal drug exactly as prescribed through your medical doctor.
- • Do no longer exceed the prescribed dose.
- • Do not stop taking your medicine without consulting your doctor.
Side Effects of Capsule (Oxaceprol)
- • Stomach upset
- • Dizziness
- • Nausea
- • Diarrhea
- • Skin itching
Precautions of Capsule (Oxaceprol)
- Very little is known about the effects of during pregnancy. should not be used during pregnancy unless recommended by your doctor after a need and risk assessment.
- There is no information whether passes into breast milk. Breastfeeding women should not use.
- It has virtually no influence on the ability to drive. If you experience any side effects that could affect your ability to drive safely, you should avoid driving.
- Limited information is available on the interaction of alcohol with . Ask your doctor for advice about drinking alcohol.
- • Some drugs may affect how works, or itself may decrease the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- • Tell your doctor about all medications, supplements or herbal remedies you are currently taking or may be taking to avoid any possible interactions.
- • Special precautions should be taken if you are taking blood thinners such as warfarin, dicoumarol.
What is Osteoarthritis?
Osteoarthritis is a condition characterized by damage to the joints, mainly in the hips, knees, spine, and hands. The joints become stiff and lose flexibility, causing pain, swelling, redness, making it difficult to perform daily tasks.
Can I take Oxuba Capsule with diclofenac?
There is a restricted fact if Oxuba Capsule can be considering diclofenac. Ask your doctor for advice on how to use diclofenac.
Should Oxuba Capsule is taken before or after a meal?
Oxuba Capsule should be taken before meals.
|Manufacturer||Integrace Pvt Ltd|
Excellent service , Fast Shipping ,Friendly site and good prices!