Introduction of Clinka Gel (Clindamycin)
Clinka Gel Clindamycin is used to treat infections caused by bacteria similar asintra-abdominal infections, skin and soft tissue infections, tonsillitis, dental infections, etc. When this medication is used along with other combinations in the form of lotion, it’s used to treat acne vulgaris. This medicine belongs to a lincosamide class of antibiotics and works by blocking bacteria from synthesising protein. Common side effects of this medicine include nausea, diarrhea, puking, abdominal pain, etc. It’s advised to avoid taking this medicine if –
• You suffer from gastrointestinal diseases.
• You’re antipathetic to lincosamides.
• You have asthma, a liver illness, skin inflammation, Crohn’s sickness, or a gastrointestinal infection.
• You’re suckling a baby.
This medicine may interact with other medicines, herbs & vitamins and alter the way the medicine works. Insure that your doctor is apprehensive about all your other medications before defining you with a dose of this medication. It’s generally safe during pregnancy, but consult a doctor before taking it. The recommended dosage specified to adults for serious infections is generally 150- 300 mg every 6 hours and for indeed severe infections is 300- 450 mg every 6 hours. Not completing the dose as per prescription may have adverse effects and is thus not judicious. Take each piece with a full glass of water. Complete full prescription, indeed if feeling better. You may witness nausea or vomiting (small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, biting goo, or stinking tablets may help). Information given then’s grounded on the salt content of the medicine. Uses and impacts of the medication might differ from one individual to another It’s judicious to consult a Internal Medicine Specialist before using this medicine.
Uses of Clinka Gel (Clindamycin)
• Lower Respiratory Tract Infection
• Skin And Structure Infection
• Skin And Soft Tissue Infections
• Acne Vulgaris
• Bacterial Infections
Directions for Uses
• Clinka Gel is intended for outer utilize as it were.
• Use as coordinated by a specialist or drug specialist.
• Peruse the guidelines from the mark or flyer before use.
• Clean and dry the infected area well.
• Apply it on a solid skin surface liberated from cuts and wounds; rub it tenderly.
• Wash hands ahead and after using the medicine unless the hands are the area to be treated.
• Don’t use it for a longer time than the doctor suggested.
• Don’t apply on wind burned or sunburned skin or open wounds.
• Don’t use the medicine in or around the eyes, lips or inside the nose.
• In case the eyes come in contact with the medicine wash the eyes with clean water incontinently.
Side effects of Clinka Gel (Clindamycin)
• Abdominal Pain
• Skin Irritation
• Dry Skin
Precautions of Clinka Gel (Clindamycin)
Don’t use Clinka Gel if you’re antipathetic to Clinka Gel or any of its components. Let your doctor know if have any liver disease, kidney disease, gastrointestinal diseases (colitis, an inflammation of the colon), and antipathetic conditions (asthma, hay fever, eczema). Don’t use Clinka Gel while having vaccinations with live bacterial vaccines (typhoid vaccine) since Clinka Gel may affect vaccines’ activity. The injection form of Clinka Gel may occasionally contain benzyl alcohol as a preservative, which can cross the placenta in pregnant and beget heaving syndrome (multi-organ failure) in the paediatric patients. Clinka Gel isn’t recommended during breastfeeding, since it can be excreted into breast milk and can beget diarrhoea, candidiasis (thrush, diaper rash), or infrequently, blood in the stool. Hence, Clinka Gel should be used only with doctor’s advice during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Occasionally, antibiotic medications can beget antibiotic resistance. In similar cases, your doctor may define other antibiotics you aren’t resistant to.
Interactions of Clinka Gel (Clindamycin)
• Clinka Gel is meant for original application on the skin and therefore is less likely to interact with other medicines taken orally. Still, may interact with other topical medicines. Bandy with the doctor if you’re formerly on other topical medicines.
• Attendant use of the medicine along with blood thinners like warfarin, acenocoumarol, and fluindione may increase blood clotting time.
• If you’re going to have surgery in those cases, anaesthetics or medicines used to paralyse the muscles should be used with caution.
Dosage of Clinka Gel (Clindamycin)
• As Clinka Gel is meant for external application cases of overdose are doubtful. Still, upon accidental ingestion contact the doctor incontinently or visit the nearest hospital. If you applied redundant quantity also wipe out the redundant with tissue or cotton.
Missed a Dose
• In the event that you missed applying Clinka Gel, apply it straightaway. Don’t over apply the medication just to make up for the missed portion.
What is Clinka Gel?
It’s used to treat infections caused by bacteria similar asintra-abdominal infections, skin and soft tissue infections, tonsillitis, dental infections, etc. When this medication is used along with other combinations in the form of lotion, it’s used to treat acne vulgaris.
How long do I have to involve Clinka Gel before I see improvement in my condition?
In utmost of the cases, the average time taken by this medication to reach its peak effect is around 1 day to 1 week. Kindly counsel your primary care physician for the time span you really want to utilize this prescription.
At what recurrence do I have to utilize Clinka Gel?
This medication is generally used formerly or doubly a day. It’s advised to consult your doctor before the usage, as the frequency also depends on the patient’s condition.
Would it be a good idea for me to utilize Clinka Gel void stomach, before food or after food?
This medicine is encouraged to be consumed orally. The salts involved in this medication reply duly if it’s taken after having food. However, it might upset the stomach, If you take it on an empty stomach. Please consult the doctor before using it.
|Manufacturer||Intas Pharma, India|