Skin Lite Cream 20gm
Skin Lite Cream (Hydroquinone/Tretinoin/Mometasone) is a topical cream used for the treatment the inflammatory and pruritic signs of corticost***d-responsive dermatoses including redness, itching, and swelling. It is principally referred to as a corticost***d.
Dosage and Administration
Always use Skin Lite Cream (Hydroquinone/Tretinoin/Mometasone) as you have been prescribed by your doctor. Never self-medicate or change your dosage without first consulting your doctor. The correct dosage can vary depending on your health, medical history, and the severity of the condition being treated.
The recommended dose of Skin Lite Cream (Hydroquinone/Tretinoin/Mometasone) is once a day. Apply a thin film of the cream to the affected area. Rub it in until the cream dissolves. Do not use Melacare for more dosage often than prescribed by your doctor.
All patients should note that Skin Lite Cream (Hydroquinone/Tretinoin/Mometasone) may cause some side effects, such as:
- aching, blisters in hair follicles
- thinning of the skin
- irritation of the skin
- burning or itching of the skin
- increased redness of the skin
Seek immediate emergency medical attention if you suffer an allergic reaction. Symptoms to watch for, which may be indicative of a reaction, include skin rashes, hives, swelling of the face or limbs, trouble breathing, and trouble swallowing.
This medication may not be safe for all patients. Before you begin using it always disclose the following to your doctor:
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you suffer from any allergies.
- If you suffer from any other health conditions or illnesses.
- If you are using any other medicine (including all non-prescription).
- If you are using any supplements, vitamins, or herbal products of any kind.
|Manufacturer||Zydus Pharma, India|
|Equivalent Brands||Skin Lite|