Halovate Cream 0.05% – 30gm (Halobetasol)
Halobetasol is used to treat inflammation and itching associated with skin conditions like eczema, dermatitis, rashes, insect bites, poison and allergies.Buy Halovate Cream
How it works
Halobetasol is a corticost***d which acts by blocking the production of inflammatory mediators thereby relieving inflammation, swelling and itching.
Common side effects
erythema, skin pigmentation, Common: Stinging, vesicles and rash, perioral dermatitis, folliculitis, hypertrichosis, burning or itching.Rare: Dry skin, allergic contact dermatitis .
- Do not use halobetasol if you are allergic to it or any other component in the formulation.
- Systemic absorption can produce severe side effects so it is not advisable to use under occlusive dressings or on large surface area.
- Formulation is for external use only; avoid contact with the eyes.
- Allergic contact dermatitis may develop after prolong usage so tell your doctor if irritation persists even after treatment.
- Halobetasol cream should not be used in the treatment of rosacea or perioral dermatitis, and it should not be used on the face, groin, or in the axillae.
Frequently asked questions
Q. What is halobetasol cream? Is it same as clobetasol?
Halobetasol is a corticost***d cream used to relieve inflammation and itching associated with skin conditions like eczema, dermatitis, rashes, insect bites, poison ivy and allergies. Clobetasol and halobetasol are both topical corticost***d used for almost similar conditions of inflammatory skin disorders, however, the response differs based on individual condition and response.Buy Halovate Cream abortion pills
|Manufacturer||Glenmark Pharma, India|
Good products at good prices, what more can you ask for.
Good products, at a great price. Efficient delivery.
Very fast delivery and excellent product.