Halovate Cream 0.05% – 30gm (Halobetasol)
How it works
Common side effects
erythema, skin pigmentation, Common: Stinging, vesicles and rash, perioral dermatitis, folliculitis, hypertrichosis, burning or itching.Rare: Dry skin, allergic contact dermatitis .
- Do not use halobetasol if you are allergic to it or any other component in the formulation.
- Systemic absorption can produce severe side effects so it is not advisable to use under occlusive dressings or on large surface area.
- Formulation is for external use only; avoid contact with the eyes.
- Allergic contact dermatitis may develop after prolong usage so tell your doctor if irritation persists even after treatment.
- Halobetasol cream should not be used in the treatment of rosacea or perioral dermatitis, and it should not be used on the face, groin, or in the axillae.
Frequently asked questions
|Manufacturer||Glenmark Pharma, India|