Etizolam is used in the treatment of short term anxiety and insomnia.
How etizolam works
Etizolam is a benzodiazepine. It works by increasing the action of GABA, a chemical messenger which suppresses the abnormal and excessive activity of the nerve cells in the brain.
Common side effects of etizolam
Sleepiness, Slurred speech, Dizziness, Fatigue, Irritability, Constipation, Memory impairement, Dryness in mouth, Headache, Uncoordinated body movements, Depression
EXPERT ADVICE FOR ETIZOLAM
- If you are taking Etizolam for the treatment of insomnia and anxiety, it should not be used more than 4 weeks.
- It may become less effective over the time.
- It causes sleepiness or drowsiness. If this happens to you, do not drive or use machinery.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking the Etizolam, as it may cause excessive sleepiness or drowsiness.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to conceive or breastfeeding.
- Inform your doctor if you have ever been diagnosed with kidney or liver problems.
- The addiction / habit-forming potential of Etizolam is very high.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS FOR ETIZOLAM
Q. Is Etizolam a benzodiazepine?
Etizolam is a derivative of benzodiazepine that is used for the short-term treatment of insomnia (inability to sleep) and anxiety disorder.
Q. How does Etizolam work?
Etizolam induces sleep and controls seizures or fits by increasing the action of GABA, a chemical messenger which suppresses the abnormal and excessive activity of the nerve cells in the brain.
Q. Does Etizolam get you high?
Etizolam has not been reported to get you high.However,Etizolam calms the brain and induces sleep and relaxation of muscles in the body. It may alter mood and perception in some individuals which may be perceived by some as a ‘feeling of high’.
Q. Is Etizolam safe?
Etizolam is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.
Q. Is Etizolam a sleeping pill?
Etizolam induces sleep and is used for the treatment of insomnia (habitual sleeplessness; inability to sleep). Using on a more frequent basis can lead to difficulty sleeping, problems falling asleep or waking early. Always follow your doctor’s advice regarding its use.
Q. Is Etizolam a narcotic drug?
Etizolam is not a narcotic drug. It is a derivative of benzodiazepine that is used for the short-term treatment of insomnia and anxiety disorder.
|Manufacturer||Intas Pharma, India|
great and easy
Choice of products is great,
very good prices, and shipped fast.
Happy with this source