Elina 10mg (Mizolastine)
How it works
Common side effects
weakness and depression, decrease in white blood cells, muscle/joint pain., drowsiness, Dry mouth, low blood pressure, diarrhea, abdominal pain and nausea, dizziness, anxiety, rash, increased appetite associated with weight gain, fast heart rate and palpitations, hives and itching, Increased liver enzymes level, headache
- Mizolastine is not recommended for children under 12 years of age.
- Caution to be exercised if you are an elderly patient, as it may cause drowsiness, fast or irregular heartbeat.
- Do not drive a car or operate machinery as it may cause dizziness /drowsiness.
- Do not consume alcohol while taking mizolastine as it may increase dizziness or headaches.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions
|Manufacturer||Dr. Reddy Lab, India|
Lisa. B –
Excellent communication throughout the buying and shipping process
Good products at good prices, what more can you ask for.