Desowen Lotion 0.05% – 30ml (Desonide)
How it works
Common side effects
scaly, cough, irritation/burning of treated skin, lightened colour of treated skin, sore throat, nasal congestion, unusual tiredness or weakness., folliculitis, runny nose, difficulty with breathing, Dry, chills, ear congestion, acne, loss of voice, body aches or pain, fever, stretch marks, sneezing, peeling or itching skin, headache.
- Inform your doctor if you have/had diabetes, any conditions that affect the immune system such as acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS) or severe combined immunodeficiency syndrome (SCID), cushing’s syndrome (condition caused by excess hormones), problems related to blood circulation.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use desonide for any other condition/skin problem which has not been examined by a doctor.
- Do not cover/wrap /apply bandage to the treated skin or do not use it on the groin or underarms, unless your doctor has advised to do so.Buy Desowen Lotion
- Do not wash or rinse the treated skin area directly after applying desonide.
- Do not use desonide near an open flame, heat or while smoking.
- Do not use cosmetics or other skin care products on the treated areas.
- Consult your doctor if the symptoms do not improve or get worse after 2 weeks of treatment with desonide.
- Inform your doctor immediately if you get any of these symptoms while on desonide treatment: blurred vision; dizziness or fainting; a fast, irregular, or pounding heartbeat; increased thirst or urination; irritability; or unusual tiredness/weakness or if you develop symptoms of allergy (skin rash, burning, stinging, swelling, or irritation on the skin).
- Use of desonide cream, lotion, and ointment in children, and the use of other formulations like desonide foam and gel in children below 3 months of age are not recommended for the risk of serious side-effects, however, if required it will be determined by the doctor.
Frequently asked questions
|Manufacturer||Galderma Labs, India|