Montair Plus Uses
How it works
Common side effects
Awareness of your heart beating, Restlessness, Sudden painful muscle tightness, Trembling or shaking., Headache, Difficulty in sleeping, Gastrointesinal symptoms., And headache., Abdominal cramps, Hypersensitive reactions, Stuffy nose, Sleep walking
- Take bambuterol tablets shortly before bedtime.
- Caution should be exercised in patients with history of diabetes, thyroid disease, high blood pressure, heart disease, problems of liver or kidneys, family history of glaucoma (increased pressure in the eye).
- You should continue taking the medication after the start of treatment with bambuterol, even if the asthma symptoms diminish.
- If you have moderate to severely impaired renal function (GFR < 50 ml/min), it is recommended that the starting dose of Bambuterol should be halved.
- If you have severe asthma, you should undergo regular blood tests to monitor the amount of potassium in your blood.
- If you are suffering from diabetes, you may need additional medications for blood glucose control, due to the hypoglycemic effect exerted by bambuterol.
- Consult your doctor as soon as possible if this medicine doesn’t relieve wheezing or chest tightness as well as usual, or for as long as usual, or if you need to use it more often than usual.
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor for advice before taking this medicine.Caution is recommended during the first trimester of pregnancy.
Frequently asked questions
|Manufacturer||Cipla Pharma, India|
|Equivalent Brands||Montair Plus|